The situation around this infection is changing daily at present. The advice we are receiving from the Department Of Health is to ask patients to read the current information contained in the two links above.
If you think you may be suffering from the Corona Virus PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY! Please telephone us and inform the receptionist that you think you may be at risk. You will be telephoned by a clinician and we will be able to manage your condition from there.
How to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean